Wednesday 31 December 2014

Whatsup Japan

 Konnichiwa !!! 'Japan I coming now' before i went japan i said it everyday when i getting to sleep ,HAHAHAH!!! I still can't  forgot everything happened in this pretty country! Our hostel was at Asakusa . This was my second time staying hostel , the first time was in Bangkok. This time i was stayed  in 10-Bed Dormitory (Mixed) room !!! It was really memorable ! First day in Japan we had our heavyweight  breakfast!!! OMG it was Oishii ! Now , I wanna share a shop i everyday must spent at least 1 hours at there. DonkiHote 激安的殿堂 this shop everyday make me crazy , there have a lot thing you can buy it ....Ya! one more thing you must know it their working hours is 24 hour OMG!!! 



                                               
   Khaosan hostel Asakusa - it is nearby Asakusa Metro Station but  also need to walk 10-15                                                             minute  !! 
                                               

                                             
                                                   *Pls ignore my weird face !

                                                         
      I had my first breakfast at Tsukiji Fishmarket,tokyo , it was looks delicious right? hehehe
                                               

    Shibuya station - Ramen always is my favorite !



     Sensoji temple - Everyday we must through  here went to Metro Station. Every weekend all of          Japanese and tourist were came over here !!! There have a lot souvenirs , foods and others...
         

           



                                                 ****** Tokyo Tower In The Air******


      Izakaya ( japanese style bars )  -This is my super love place at night !*SAKE* i like it so                                                                          muchhhhh



      

     - This fellow i really love her all the time and very thankful she makes my trip awesome!!!


 Japan was my last trip in this year !! Actually Japan i not really wanna to go but all i though was wrong wrong wrong bsc i damn misssssss Japan so much NOW!!  I really wish I could live there. I love this country so much-Japan's  handsome Guys ,Environment,Culture , Shopping, SAKE , Foods.. 

Japan I will coming soon  pls wait me a while -----DreamING

 GOOD BYE 2014 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment